top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

공개·회원 18명

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Irfanview 4 37 Serial Number !!BETTER!!

I thank the friends who are anxious to help me in the sense of find out why the Serial my lenses do not appear the Exif.After a more thorough search, I found that the serial lens is inserted manually in the camera settings, however my EOS - 5D Mark II, does not offer this function and do not know if have any further update (firmaVer) I'm using version 2.0. 9.

Irfanview 4 37 Serial Number

I don't think Canon DSLRs record the lens serial number. In fact, the AFMA adjustment doesn't even distinguish between lenses with the same model number. The lens model number is entered by hand, for AFMA.

I have been looking for the serial number of my Canon T5i. I have searched around the Internet and the Internet tends to say that the serial number is on the bottom of the camera and on the box. Now, I would be all set other then the fact that (a) the stamp on the bottom of the camera is smudged and 100% unreadable, and (b) the box is long gone. Is there anywhere else that I can find the serial number of my camera?

Most image viewers and editors will allow you to view the EXIF info included in the photos. Some do include more and others include less of the information contained in the EXIF data. Most Adobe products tend to strip the "maker notes" section of the EXIF when exporting the image to another format (e.g. .dng, .jpeg, etc.). They may ignore the serial number when displaying EXIF info even when the data is still there in an imported image.

Digital Photo Professional is included on the disc of applications shipped with every Canon DSLR. It is a fairly straightforward process to view the serial number of an EOS camera from the EXIF of an image made with that camera using DPP.

A free image viewer that displays the serial number in the EXIF info is Irfanview. (To open and display raw .cr2 files you will need to install the main program and the plugin. Click on the "plugin" link on the main page and follow the instructions for CRW under the *Plugins updated after the version 4.0.)

Note: Some EXIF viewers may display some Canon Camera Body Number/Serial Number values as a hybrid hex/decimal notation. The actual value recorded in the EXIF "maker notes" section for at least some Canon cameras seems to be encoded in such a hybrid format. When I wrote this answer in early 2014 Jeffrey's EXIF viewer displayed the undecoded hybrid number for an EOS 50D, a 7D, and a 5D Mark II. By late 2015 when this answer was written, Irfanview displays the same number stamped on the body for a 7D Mark II and 5D Mark III. For the same 50D, Irfanview still displays the "Serial Number" as "1520708485 (5AA411141)". The number stamped on the bottom of the body is the first number, while the number in parenthesis is the encoded hybrid value that actually appears in the EXIF Info. Images from the older 7D and 5D Mark II also displays both values, while images from the newer 5D Mark III and 7D Mark II only display the stamped serial number with no "encoded" hybrid hex/decimal value in parentheses.

In Digital Photo Professional 4, you can import a photo that was taken on your camera, then click Command+I or go to View>Info, and all the way at the bottom of the opened window it says "Camera Body No.". The number next to that is the serial number. By the way, this is on Macintosh.

I have a camera where anybody would swear that it never had a serial number since the respective label is just blank. Take a good sharp photograph of the blank label at lowest ISO setting, preferably with a large sensor camera in order to have low noise, crop it to contain just the blank part, do histogram equalisation and, well, there it is again.

IrfanView has two very important things for my purposes. The first is that it will read almost all if not all relevant file types (including *.pcd, of which I have a number. That is Photo-CD, a Kodak format from a number of years ago.). The other is that it is surely the fastest thumbnail draw in the West (or anywhere else), complete with a desktop icon to let you access them even faster.

$E1 - Data Version$E2 - ISO Setting$E3 - Color Mode$E4 - Image Quality$E5 - White Balance$E6 - Image Sharpening$E7 - Focus Mode$E8 - Flash Setting$E9 - Flash Mode$E10 - Digital Zoom$E11 - White Balance Adjustment$E12 - White Balance RB$E14 - Exposure Adjustment$E15 - ISO Selection$E18 - Flash Compensation$E19 - ISO 2$E29 - Serial number$E30 - Colorspace$E37 - ISO Expansion$E128 - Image Adjustment$E129 - Tone Compensation$E130 - Auxiliary Lens$E131 - Lens Type$E132 - Lens$E133 - Manual Focus Distance$E134 - Digital Zoom$E135 - Flash Used$E136 - AF Focus Position$E137 - Bracketing$E140 - Contrast Curve$E141 - Color Mode$E143 - Scene Mode$E144 - Light Type$E146 - Hue Adjustment$E148 - Saturation Adjustment$E149 - Noise Reduction$E167 - Total Pictures$E169 - Optimization$E171 - Vari Program$E3585 - Editor data$E3593 - Editor version

Here is the list of tags for Canon cameras (many models):Placeholder Tag name/function$E1 - Macro mode$E2 - Self timer$E3 - Quality$E4 - Flash mode$E5 - Sequence mode$E7 - Focus mode$E10 - Image size$E11 - Easy shooting mode$E12 - Digital zoom$E13 - Contrast$E14 - Saturation$E15 - Sharpness$E16 - ISO Value$E17 - Metering mode$E18 - Focus type$E19 - AF point selected$E20 - Exposure mode$E25 - Focal length$E28 - Flash activity$E29 - Flash details$E32 - Focus mode 2$E40 - White Balance$E41 - Sequence number$E42 - AF point used$E43 - Flash bias$E44 - Subject Distance$E47 - Camera Temperature$E60 - Image Type$E70 - Firmware Version$E80 - Image Number$E90 - Owner Name$E93 - File Number$E120 - Camera Serial Number

%Y - year, 4 numbers%y - year, 2 numbers (00-99)%m - month%d - day%H - hour%M - minute%S - second%a - short weekday name%A - full weekday name%b - short month name%B - full month name

A popup window should appear where you will be asked for the directory where your files are, the number of trailing zeroes you want to use, the extension of the files you want renamed, and a flag that signals files to be ignored.

The IFDs are where the tags for which TIFF is named are located. Each IFD contains one or several entries, each of which is identified by its tag. The tags are arbitrary 16-bit numbers; their symbolic names such as ImageWidth often used in discussions of TIFF data do not appear explicitly in the file itself. Each IFD entry has an associated value, which may be decoded based on general rules of the format, but it depends on the tag what that value then means. There may within a single IFD be no more than one entry with any particular tag. Some tags are for linking to the actual image data, other tags specify how the image data should be interpreted, and still other tags are used for image metadata.

The data for one pixel is made up of one or several samples; for example an RGB image would have one Red sample, one Green sample, and one Blue sample per pixel, whereas a greyscale or palette color image only has one sample per pixel. TIFF allows for both additive (e.g. RGB, RGBA) and subtractive (e.g. CMYK) color models. TIFF does not constrain the number of samples per pixel (except that there must be enough samples for the chosen color model), nor does it constrain how many bits are encoded for each sample, but baseline TIFF only requires that readers support a few combinations of color model and bit-depth of images. Support for custom sets of samples is very useful for scientific applications; 3 samples per pixel is at the low end of multispectral imaging, and hyperspectral imaging may require hundreds of samples per pixel. TIFF supports having all samples for a pixel next to each other within a single strip/tile (PlanarConfiguration = 1) but also different samples in different strips/tiles (PlanarConfiguration = 2). The default format for a sample value is as an unsigned integer, but a TIFF extension allows declaring them as alternatively being signed integers or IEEE-754 floats, as well as specify a custom range for valid sample values.

A baseline TIFF image is composed of one or more strips. A strip (or band) is a subsection of the image composed of one or more rows. Each strip may be compressed independently of the entire image, and each begins on a byte boundary. If the image height is not evenly divisible by the number of rows in the strip, the last strip may contain fewer rows. If strip definition tags are omitted, the image is assumed to contain a single strip.

Every TIFF file begins with a two-byte indicator of byte order: "II" for little-endian (a.k.a. "Intel byte ordering", circa 1980)[15] or "MM" for big-endian (a.k.a. "Motorola byte ordering", circa 1980)[15] byte ordering. The next two-byte word contains the format version number, which has always been 42 for every version of TIFF (e.g., TIFF v5.0 and TIFF v6.0).[16]All two-byte words, double words, etc., in the TIFF file are assumed to be in the indicated byte order. The TIFF 6.0 specification states that compliant TIFF readers must support both byte orders (II and MM); writers may use either.[17]

A TIFF image may also be composed of a number of tiles. All tiles in the same image have the same dimensions and may be compressed independently of the entire image, similar to strips (see above). Tiled images are part of TIFF 6.0, Part 2: TIFF Extensions, so the support for tiled images is not required in Baseline TIFF readers.

Developers can apply for a block of "private tags" to enable them to include their own proprietary information inside a TIFF file without causing problems for file interchange. TIFF readers are required to ignore tags that they do not recognize, and a registered developer's private tags are guaranteed not to clash with anyone else's tags or with the standard set of tags defined in the specification. Private tags are numbered in the range 32,768 and higher. 350c69d7ab

소개

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

에꼴드 뮤직아이 Tel:  514 430 4591  

​카카오톡: musiceye11

• White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

Add: 6355 somerled  avenue  H4V1R9 

© 2021 by école de Music eye à Montréal

bottom of page