top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

공개·회원 10명

Valentine Ponomarev
Valentine Ponomarev

Sniper 1993 Movie Download Free ##TOP##

Sniper is a 1993 American action film directed by Luis Llosa. The film stars Tom Berenger and Billy Zane as snipers on an assassination mission in Panama. It is the first installment in the Sniper film series, and was followed by eight direct-to-video sequels: Sniper 2, Sniper 3, Sniper: Reloaded, Sniper: Legacy, Sniper: Ghost Shooter, Sniper: Ultimate Kill, Sniper: Assassin's End and Sniper: Rogue Mission. It was shot in Queensland, Australia, and debuted at number two in the United States.

Sniper 1993 Movie Download Free

I watched this movie back in 1993/1994 when it came out, on VHS back then. And I had a very good memory of it! So I watched an uncut version of it lately. And my memory got clearer. I know why I liked it back then (it does criticize a few things in war, human beings and other things) ...... but I also know now, that it's not one of the best anti-war movies ever made! This might be one of the better Tom Berenger roles (with the B-movie "Substitute") and he really is good in this one. Billy Zane delivers a good performance too. But it still leaves you with a feeling that there could've been more ... if maybe a better director were at hand, this could've been considered a classic! One thing is for sure though: One scene is classic and it has to with a bullet and the camera ... if you watch it, you'll know what I mean!

소개

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

• 뮤직아이
  • Anas Altab
    Anas Altab
  • Joseph Kharlamov
    Joseph Kharlamov
  • Thomas Wilkinson
    Thomas Wilkinson
  • Bill Drew
    Bill Drew

에꼴드 뮤직아이 Tel:  514 430 4591  

​카카오톡: musiceye11

• White Facebook Icon